+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 180
FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1798

Thread: Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ The Fall of Spira

Your post was beautifully written, Rinnie. ^_^ Its portrayal of Kyra's emotions reminded me of when Tidus explained to Yuna about his mother's death, but with heartbreaking detail. It's got me excited for the next RP. Had I known killing Nikki would have inspired such writing from you, I'd have done it cloisters ago! *runs away from axe-wielding Rinnie-chan* I wonder *dodge* how I might *duck* get the same lovebird bits *sidestep* from Kyra when *slow motion evasion* she won't be with her in the next RP then...

Also, it seems Kyra spends a bit too much of her time on her smart phone. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Kyra
    She dodged another swype from the magma covered tendril.
    I've now posted and yes, we're having a kill Nikki montage! ^o^ *watches Kyra's head explode*

Zer, you are sadistic :p.

Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it. A bit of my own experiences came out in those posts. A lot of what I've been through lately. I believe the timing was perfect. Although I would have summoned my inner griever regardless.

Joking aside, I don't really know how I feel about Kyra's actions in your latest post. I suppose they do make sense given her state of mind. I'll likely have to ponder it a little. However, if you want Kyra to truly break, you're going down the right path :p.

Fucking Via Infinito.

Spoiler: Awards 

Yay for dead Nikki post finally! Read the post before reading on
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Did you read it? No? go read it!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Yeah so anyway I lied, she didn't die What a roller coaster that was
    so what happened for anyone that didn't keep up was that when Nikki got separated she was separated for all that time, meaning a fake had died and not the real Nikki, the real Nikki was with fathom Seymore !
    And yes finally Nikki hears the little girl of the secret room although she couldn't see her, the little girl tried to help her but unfortunately lead her to a dead end, where she nearly died and then she came back before Nikki died against the shadow.

And yes Mishka is carrying Nikki <3

^Made by Tinychikn

Spoiler: awards 

Spoiler: quotes 

Make sure to use those smilies otherwise full blown arguements can start!

Last of my Iezak posts. How was it?

The last bits are there as a prelude to that other reveal of mine to be unveiled a bit later. ^-^ Remember the bits with Tromell from my previous Iezak post? It will basically place the RP into the Final Fantasy X portion of Exigo's timeline a bit more precisely.

As for using Vegnagun's power core, the Al Bhed had, after all, been researching the device. In my mind, as with my version of Exigo, this was a piece of the machina recovered from the wreckage following Shuyin's kamikaze attack on Sin in my fanfiction. I know haboo wasn't a fan of mixing the RP into fanfiction, but then Vegnagun, as told by Rikku at the end of Yadonaki Tower from the International Version of X-2, was being researched and taken apart by Al Bhed in the Farplane as it was left there when Shuyin made use of it. So, either way, it works, though I prefer mine. ^_^ Caelum Denique!

Speaking of which, whereas the original power core and whatever remained of Vegnagun are now useless to Rin and Shinra, they'd gotten far enough in their research to reproduce a working model, though the destruction of the core will set them back for years. For now, they'll simply experiment with ways of collecting Farplane Energy from the pyreflies, which will eventually lead them into space as was their ending from X-2's International Version. =p Lovely how everything is coming together with the canon, is it not?

*sees fellow RPers growing impatient* Right, Mishka post, yes? Erm... Look, there it goes! *poof gone*

And here is my Mishka post as promised. Oh, I didn't promise it, did I? Poofed off, did I? Well, um... here it is! ^_^;;;

Now, after you've read it, I've a request for anyone wanting to post. Please don't get us past Cloister 85. I know there's now a plan to getting them back to the surface. Try and not let that happen just yet. xD Speaking of that plan, Yuki is going to try releasing Iezak’s pyreflies into weak points of the Via Infinito’s cloisters.

I had hoped that I’d only be posting for Mishka starting Cloister 88 as I didn’t know how to include the bits Rinnie had wanted in her post. Fortunately, I remembered that I’d posted for other characters already and it’s been about four years now since I’ve had a Paine post and her perspective gave me fresh eyes to incorporate Rinnie’s dialogue. Hope it’s to your liking Rinnie-chan! ^-^

I may have another Paine post somewhere down a ways, but I suppose I’ll hold that for another moment like this where I’d like to have another perspective on things. Next post will be Mishka’s and our escape from the Via Infinito! Can they do it?! Find out! *runs off... runs into wall* x_X

Sorry Zera, I didn't actually say I could post, but I didn't exactly say I couldn't either. I will read and review. I hope to get caught up soon. I have have a lot of things going on in my life that need my fullest attention.

Spoiler: Awards 

That's not a problem, Rinnie-chan. I've already got my next posts lined up and it should bring us into the Open Arc. I have mine figured out, but I'm probably going to leave a larger space of time for you so you can post at your leisure. There's no real rush to get done.

Now for that Mishka post. Yes, I’m killing characters again. This time, though, there is no plot afoot. The RPer hasn’t posted for these characters in years and it was about time to have some personal costs for the group in their quest to rescue Rikku. So, yes, they are honestly dead and we are now moving on into our final Open Arc! Now, I’ve already started on mine, though the purpose of it won’t be seen until my next post. A couple of reveals when that time comes, though one of them was mostly brought to light already… Probably. I doubt anyone remembers this, but Lady Adelaide is Adelaide Guado, a minor character I featured in a post… several years back. xD Well, you’ll remember who she is by my next post. She’s to be a sort of catalyst for yet another change in Mishka that will hold significance for the finale.

Yes, once we’ve gotten through this last Open Arc, we’ll be heading down for our final ten cloisters! Yippee! ^o^ The RP’s nearly done! *realises how often I’ve said that* The RP’s even more nearly done than it was the last time I said it! ^_^;;;

The characters seem to have a short memory, Nikki did once get possessed but the girl couldn't go any further as she was once pushed out, the next time she went inside Nikki she brought out the memory of Nikki nearly killing her friend, but again before she could get any further she was pushed out again.

^Made by Tinychikn

The characters seem to have a short memory, Nikki did once get possessed but the girl couldn't go any further as she was once pushed out, the next time she went inside Nikki she brought out the memory of Nikki nearly killing her friend, but again before she could get any further she was pushed out again.

Edit: I have posted I hope I did the twins justice and gave them a fitting exit I remember Tenor complaining that only Yuki was psychic so I thought it was time that they cleared that up and hope Tenor likes it if he ever reads it I did cry a bit while writing that letter :O poor Yuki.
    Last edited by 01habbo; 03-04-2015 at 01:15 PM.

^Made by Tinychikn

+ Reply to Thread